Dialouge pt. 2

A couple of weeks ago I posted a blog requesting dialog. I talked about we had such a wonderful opportunity to participate in a rich and insightful relationship with one another by sharing our thoughts and experiences. There is an awful lot of material on this blog which relates to the spiritual path, particularly the practice of meditation. In order to compliment the blog I have created a discussion forum that will provide us with an excellent platform for the mutual exchange o personal insights and experiences. I hope that everyone will make the most of this opportunity by joining this discussion group, sharing their own experience, and continuing to engage one another, and ultimately the spiritual path through the process of inquiry. Click here to join the discussion group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. I will respond as soon as possible. Have a great day