4 Years Later

Just one more week until Finding God in the Body is released. 


I remember working on this book before I got married in May of 2013. In the time it took me to write this book, my wife grew a human being inside of her and birthed him into the world (she is more industrious than I) and that person is now a giant two year old! 

I have written and rewritten this book forty some odd times. I never thought I would get to a place where I could say, "I'm finished." I thought there would always be something I wanted to edit, add, correct, make better, remove, etc. But I'm happy and proud of this book. I'm finished. 

Join the FGB ThunderClap campaign (free/ takes only seconds) : http://thndr.me/qKJdyq
Tell a friend about the book, or just share the purchase link with your Facebook friends.