My Favorite Buddhist Books.


Click the link or the image to purchase the book from Amazon...or remember the name of the book to buy it from your local book store.

My Favorite Daily Reading Book:


Ocean of Dharma

Ocean of Dharma by Chogyam Trungpa

____

My Favorite Buddhist Beginners' Book:

Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience
Faith, by Sharon Salzberg

____

Most Influential Non-Buddhist Book:
No Man Is an Island (Shambhala Library)


____

My Favorite Practice Book:

Touching Enlightenment: Finding Realization in the Body
Touching Enlightenment: Finding Realization in the Body by Reggie Ray

____

My Favorite User-Friendly Guide:

Training the Mind: And Cultivating Loving-Kindness
Training the Mind: And Cultivating Loving-Kindness by Chogyam Trungpa

____

My Favorite Buddhist Philosophy Book:

Nagarjuna's Seventy Stanzas: A Buddhist Psychology of Emptiness


____

My Favorite Classic:

Mahamudra: The Moonlight -- Quintessence of Mind and Meditation

Mahamudra: The Moonlight—Quintessence of Mind and Meditation by Dakpo Tashi Namgyal

____

My Favorite Western Classic:

The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying: The Spiritual Classic & International Bestseller
Wild Awakening: The Heart of Mahamudra and Dzogchen
Wild Awakening by Dzogchen Ponlop